• Saratoga Springs EOC Soup Kitchen Presbyterian-New England Congregational Church: 24 Circular St. 518-584-2597. Mon–Sat 11:45 a.m.–1 p.m., Sun 3– 4 p.m. Serves to anyone who needs food in any county.
• Franklin Community Center: 10 Franklin St. Mon-Fri 9 a.m.-4 p.m., by appointment only. 518-587-9826. Serves to anyone who needs food in any county.
• Salvation Army 27: Woodlawn Ave. 518-584-1640. Sign up online on Facebook or call ahead to set up order and they will deliver. Facebook: search salvation army of Saratoga Springs. Serves all Saratoga County residents.
• St. Clement’s Food Pantry: 231 Lake Ave. Procedure: building is closed to the public, pre-packed bags. Clients are asked to drive around the church to the side pantry door. Their protein/meat request and family size will be taken, clients will remain in their vehicle and bags will be brought out to them. Hours: Tuesday and Wednesday 9–12 p.m., Contact: Marianne McGhan, office: 518-581-9805. Available to all Saratoga County residents.
• Christ Episcopal Church: 15 West High St. 518-602-0004. No appointment necessary, pull up wait by door: Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri 10 a.m. – Noon, Wed 5–6 p.m. Available to Ballston Spa School District Residents.
• EOC Food Pantry: 39 Bath St. 518-288-3206. Call for appointment. Delivery only. Available to all Saratoga County residents.
• First Baptist Church: 202 Milton Ave. 518-885-8361. No appointment; show up during business hours: 1st and 3rd Tues. 9–11 a.m., Thurs. 4:30– 6:30 p.m.; 1st Sat 8–10 a.m. Available to all Saratoga County residents.
• United Methodist Church: 101 Milton Ave. 518-885-6886. No appointment necessary, just wait in parking lot: Wed. 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
• Harvest Church Food Pantry: 303 Grooms Rd. 518-628-3663. Call ahead to schedule time. Available to Southern Saratoga Residents (exit 10 and south) with a call from social services representative.
• Karyl’s Kupboard CAPTAIN Youth and Family Services: 5 Municipal Plaza, Suite 3. 518-371-1185. Call ahead to schedule time. Mon, Tues, Thurs: 10 a.m.–3 p.m. Available to all Saratoga County residents.
• Corinth Community Cupboard: 6 Fourth St. 518-615-9564. No appointment. Park on street in front and go to door. Tues. 2-5 p.m., Wed 6-8 p.m., Thurs. 9 a.m.-12 p.m. and Fri. 2-5 p.m. Available to all counties.
• Greater Galway Food Pantry: 2167 Galway Rd. 518-882-1316. Thurs 10 a.m.–7 p.m. Just show up and honk. Available to all Saratoga County residents. Available once a month.
• Greenfield Community Center Food Pantry: 25 Wilton Rd., Greenfield Center (next to town hall). Wed 1:30–3:30 p.m. Just show up. Available to all Saratoga County Residents.
ROCK CITY FALLS
• ECHO Food Pantry St. Paul’s Church: 771 Route 29. Tues 9–11:30 a.m. Just show up. Serves Rock City Falls residents.
•Schuylerville Area Food Emergency Relief (S.A.F.E.R.): 12 Spring St. 518-507-6043 (Emergency: 518-932-2219). Mon. and Fri. 9 a.m.–12 p.m. Call ahead to order. Wait in parking area. Available to Schuylerville School District residents only.
SOUTH GLENS FALLS
• South Glens Falls Moreau Community Center: 144 Main St. 518-792-6007. No appointment necessary. Mon–Fri 9 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Just show up, bring ID and piece of mail from the month SGF school district. If need delivery, call 518-792-6007, ext. 12 or 19. South Glens Falls School District only.
• Pine Knolls Food Pantry, Pine Knolls Alliance Church: 641 Gansevoort Rd. Pantry is in ranch style home on property of church. Pull in parking lot. 518-793-7101. No appointment necessary. Just show up with ID & food is brought out to cars. Sat 9-10:30 a.m. Open to all counties.
• United Church: 747 Hudson Ave. 518-664-1231. Mon & Wed 10 a.m.–12 p.m., Thurs 5–7 p.m. Just wait in car in parking lot on Palmer Avenue which is behind church. Available to residents in any county.
• Wilton Food Pantry Trinity United Methodist Church (Annex): 155 Ballard Rd. 518-350-4456. Existing customers go on website and order online. New customers show up and you will get application. Wed 6–8 p.m., Sat 10:30 a.m.–12 p.m. Available to Town of Wilton and surrounding areas.
The Regional Food Bank of Northeastern New York works to alleviate hunger and prevent food waste by accepting large donations of food from the food industry and distributing those donations to charitable agencies that feed hungry people. The Regional Food Bank serves Food pantries, Soup kitchens, Emergency shelters and other venues in 23 counties, including Saratoga. For more information about the Regional Food Bank, or to donate, go to: regionalfoodbank.net. For more Saratoga County food pantries and resources, go to: saratogacounty.gov.