COVID Positivity Rate: 7-Day Average
• New York State overall: 3.7%
• Capital Region (eight regional counties including Saratoga): 2.3%
• Saratoga County: 2.2%.
* The total number of Saratoga County residents to date who have tested positive for COVID-19: 11,415.
Hospitalization Capacity: 7-Day average
• Capital Region Beds available: 31%. New York Statewide average: 34%.
• Capital Region ICU Beds available: 22%. New York Statewide average: 26%.
• Saratoga County residents - First Dose: 31,265. Both Doses: 15,713.
* Statistics provided by Saratoga County Public Health Department and New York State Department of Health, as of Feb. 16, 2021.
Jobs - Saratoga County’s Department of
Public Health currently seeking individuals:
• CONTACT TRACERS - interviewing positive patients, identifying their close contacts, interviewing and alerting those contacts to the risk of infection, instructing those contacts to quarantine or isolate for 14 days. “Contract” positions at $25/Hour.
• LEAD CONTACT TRACER - lead a team of contact tracers. Temporary, per diem-based position at $30/Hour.
• COVID Support Personnel - work is primarily routine in nature, standardized clerical tasks, working alongside vaccinators, health care providers and public health staff engaged in the COVID-19 vaccination effort. temporary, per diem-based position at $22/Hour.
• COVID Response Coordinator - under general supervision, responsible for performing a wide variety of administrative tasks required to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the Public Health emergency response effort. Temporary, per diem-based position at $25/Hour.
• All jobs: No remote capability – onsite required.
More information, go to: saratogacountyny.gov.