SARATOGA SPRINGS — Upcoming meetings of the city’s three Land Use Boards will take place at Saratoga Springs City Hall, respectively, on Nov. 16 (DRC), Nov. 17 (Planning Board), and Nov. 28 (ZBA).
A variety of both new and ongoing projects are anticipated to be discussed at those meetings.
Design Review Board – 6 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 16.
• PDT Market Storefront Modifications and Signage, 55 Railroad Place, Architectural Review of storefront modifications. Narrative: Renovation of 19,200 square foot space at Railroad Avenue to open the PDT Market in a space previously occupied by Price Chopper. Seeking to modify entry by removing 24 feet of storefront and replacing with stucco preparation.
• Saratoga Coworks Signage, 92 Congress St., Architectural Review of a new wall sign.
• 53 Spring Cladding Color Change, 53 Spring, Historic Review of proposed modification of Nichiha cladding finish color from Vintagewood Cedar to Vintagwood Bark.
• Brookview Prefab shed, 3 Brookview, Architectural Review of a proposed prefabricated wood shed.
• Best Western Rt 9 Modifications, 3291 US Route 9, Architectural Review of facade material and color changes.
• 10 Marion, 10 Marion Ave., Architectural Review of proposed renovations to existing home.
Planning Board - 6 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 17
• 131 Excelsior North Spring Run Special Use Permit, 131 Excelsior, Consideration of coordinated SEQRA review for a proposed 102-unit multi-family residential project.
• Crescent and Jefferson Petition for Zoning Amendment, Crescent & Jefferson, Consideration of deferral of lead agency status and an advisory opinion to the City Council for comprehensive plan, and zoning map amendments to provide for a proposed 200-unit affordable housing project.
• Kirby Subdivision, 52 Kirby, Final plan review of a two-lot subdivision.
• 120 S. Broadway Site Plan Review, 120 S. Broadway, Site plan review of a proposed multi-family residential project consisting of 58 units, and associated site work.
Zoning Board of Appeals – 6:30 p.m., Monday, Nov. 28
• Cardona’s Area Variance, 222 Washington, Area variance to permit the renovation and rear addition to Cardona’s Market.
• 10 A Nelson Ave New Build, 10A Nelson Ave., Area variance extension to permit the construction of a single-family home.
• 142 East Ave Garage Demo and Reconstruction, 142 East Ave., Area variance to permit the reconstruction of existing garage.
• 72 Catherine Porch Area Variance, 72 Catherine, Area variance to construct a side porch.
• 115 Ballston Area Variance, 115 Ballston Ave., Area Variance to permit the installation of an illuminated directional sign on an existing light post on commercial property.
• 14 MacArthur rear deck, 14 MacArthur, Area variance to permit the construction of rear deck.
• 3257 Rt 9 New Sign, 3257 Route 9, Area variance to permit the installation of an externally illuminated directory sign 8-feet high and 28.3 square feet.
• 1 Alger Area Variance, 1 Alger St., Area variance to construct screened porch.
-139 State St. Garage Reno Area Variance, 139 State St., Area variance to permit the renovation of an existing home.
• 28 North Lane - 96 Union Demo and Construction, 28 North/ 96 Union, Area variance to permit the construction of a new three-car garage and dwelling unit.
Crescent & Jefferson Zoning Amendment Powerpoint Presentation, submitted in conjunction with
200-unit plan for affordable housing project.