SARATOGA SPRINGS — Molly Smith Metzler’s “Cry It Out,” will be presented by Home Made Theater and Charles Schwab of Saratoga Springs in a special fundraising production of to benefit HMT.
The four-person play will be presented outdoors in Saratoga Spa State Park, immediately adjacent to the Spa Little Theater on Sept. 26 and 27 and Oct. 3 and 4. All performances are at 3 p.m. and rain dates are available.
Tickets to the fundraising live event are $75/person and must be purchased in advance. There will also be an online live-stream of the Oct. 4 performance available for $20/person.
Synopsis: The lives of four new parents collide in this candid contemporary comedy about who gets to make which choices in the tinderbox of parenthood and class in America.
The production features cast members Talyah Chaires, Daniel M. Perez, Elizabeth Pietrangelo and Siobhan Shea and is directed by Patrick White.
Safety protocols include:
• The audience will be limited to 40 persons per performance and be a minimum of 12 feet from the playing space.
• Each party of 2 will be assigned a 10-foot square.
• Facial coverings of the mouth and nose will be required while moving about the space but may be removed if you wish once seated in your square.
• Each party is asked to bring their own chairs or blankets. Assistance is available if necessary.
• There will be NO tickets available at the door. All tickets must be purchased in advance.
• Other safety protocols will also be in place. For a complete list of rules and to purchase tickets please visit homemadetheater.org/cryitout.
For more information, go to www.homemadetheater.org or call 518-587-4427.