SARATOGA SPRINGS — The Design Review Commission – one of three city Land Use Boards – resumes in-person meetings at City Hall at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, July 7.
Current applications under consideration include: advisory opinions of a proposed Fire Station – which would be the city’s third – at Henning Road, an extension request regarding an advisory opinion of the Unified Development Ordinance, or UDO, and an architectural review of a new mixed-use building and 10 townhomes as part of the Excelsior Park Development.
The meeting marks the first in-person DRC meeting in the newly reopened City Hall. These are the general meeting guidelines:
• Applicant presentations to the Board will be limited to 15 minutes.
• Public comments from the audience during public hearings will be limited to 3 minutes.
• All speakers will be timed to ensure compliance.
• Individuals may not donate their allotted time to other speakers.
• Please be respectful to the speakers while they are addressing the Board.
• Comments to the Board should relate specifically to the application under consideration and the review criteria.
• All written comments will be distributed to the Board and made part of the public record.