SARATOGA SPRINGS — The application process for scholarships being offered by the Saratoga Springs Lions Club is now open.
Applicants must be high school seniors who reside in the Saratoga Springs City School District.
• $10,000 Lion Foundation – Jack Berkowitz Memorial Award
• $5,000 Four-Year Academic Program Award
• $2,500 Four-Year Academic Program Award
• $2,500 Leos Club Award
• $2,500 Two-yearAcademic Program Award
• $2,500 Professional/Vocational Licensed Program Award
To be considered, applicants must include:
• A complete transcript including the fall semester of the senior year
• Two letters of recommendation from faculty or community leaders
• A resume of school and community activities
• An essay on the Lions motto: “We Serve”
Special attention will be given to the quality of the essay. Applicants should describe any experiences they’ve had helping others and/or serving their school and community.
Further details and the application are available online at www.saratogaspringslions.com/programs/scholarships. Applications must be completed and submitted by April 11, 2022, to: The Saratoga Springs Lions Club Attn: Scholarship. P.O. Box 166, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866